In this section
- Remove the cap or straw before you recycle it.
- Do not mix garbage with your recycling.
- Wash and squash your milk containers before you recycle them.
- You can now recycle electronics for free at participating recycling depots and collection events.
- Collection events take place periodically in all other communities. Residents in communities without a recycling depot are encouraged to use electronics recycling depots in neighbouring larger communities.
Keep an eye out for collection events in these communities:
- Fort Providence – January 12
- Sachs Harbour – January 28
- Lutselk’e – January 29
- Fort Liard – February 2
- Jean Marie River – February 11
- Wrigley – February 12
- Tsiigehtchic – February
- Ulukhaktok - February
- Aklavik – February
- Colville Lake – February
- Fort Good Hope – February
- Deline – February
- Tulita – February
- Trout Lake – March
Additional dates will be posted as they are available.