Hunting licence

Hunting Licences for NWT Residents

Who needs this licence?

You need a resident hunting licence (RES) if you are a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant who has been living in the NWT for 12 continuous months.

How much does it cost?

Fees for a resident hunting licence are charged for the tag, and vary by species of game. For more information, view the Wildlife Fees Regulations.

Where can I get it?

Available in person from your local or regional ENR Office.