Take a Kid Trapping (for youth aged 6-20) is a basic introduction to trapping and is intended for delivery by schools and/or Indigenous organizations in cooperation with Environment and Natural Resources (ENR).
• Proposals for project funding should be submitted to ENR for review and approval.
• Interested agencies are encouraged to work with ENR to create a program that meets their requirements.
• Applicants are encouraged to leverage funds from other agencies to increase community involvement and program depth.
• All programs may not be funded.
• Funding will be provided through contribution agreements and must be used prior to March 31 in any given year.