Search Google Appliance

Menu Search

Contact Us

Environment and Natural Resources

600, 5102-50th Avenue
Yellowknife, NT  X1A 3S8

General Inquiries:  (867) 767-9231

Environmental and Wildlife Emergency Numbers

 24-Hour Spill Report Line

Call Collect: 867-920-8130

Report a Wildland Fire

Toll Free: 1-877-698-3473 or 1-877-NWT-Fire

Report a Poacher

Toll Free: 1-866-762-2437

Report Bison in the Control Zone

Toll Free: 1-866-629-6438

Wildlife Emergencies

Fort Simpson: 867-695-7433

Fort Smith: 867-872-0400

Hay River: 867-875-7640

Inuvik: 867-678-0289

Norman Wells: 867-587-2422

Yellowknife: 867-767-9238

Media inquiries